Listed here are various tools. Use at your own risk and keep in mind that Drawception is presently in beta test... bugs are a fact of life. On the site itself, there have long been discussions of such tools, but many become outdated with ongoing changes to the site.
Like All PanelsEdit
- This bookmarklet allows you to "Like" all the panels in any given game with a single click. Easiest way to do this is to create a bookmark on your browser's bookmark bar. Just select all the code below, and drag-and-drop it (or copy-paste) to your bookmark bar, making sure to give it a short but memorable name for future reference:
- Note: You might have to click (F5) to refresh the page in order to undo any Likes, should you change your mind. May not be necessary for all users.
- Credit: Talon
- A version that works with the new Drawception design as of 17th October 2013, needs no refreshing and doesn't attempt to like your own panel:
- Credit: Grom PE
ANBT - Enhancement scriptEdit
- Script for Chrome, Firefox and Opera that adds tablet support with smooth pressure sensitivity, secondary color and color-picking, keyboard shortcuts, sandbox with palettes and uploading to imgur, like all, quick menu buttons with old browser support, fixes some site bugs and includes other enhancements.
- Works with the newest Drawception design and currently supported by the script author, Grom PE as of September 2014.
- Also requires the "Stylish" add-on for Chrome - link to the Chrome Web Store, which lists the source as userstyles.org. Credit: surasshu
Dark gray style by Grom PEEdit
- For those who like Drawception layout in darker colors. Also requires Stylish add-on or similar CSS-adding functionality in the browser to use.