What belongs on the wiki
A couple of things happening have drawn my attention to the fact that we don't really have any policies about what the wiki is and isn't; what belongs, what doesn't, and where things should go. How I'm thinking is as follows, but any thoughts and suggestions are welcome. (I'll probably split these into a couple of Policy pages later)
== What is the Drawception Wiki ==
A Wikipedia style Drawception Encyclopedia. It's a home for various information about the stuff that happens on Drawception that wouldn't be found elsewhere.
== What the Drawception Wiki is not ==
- We are not a dumping ground for junk or shitposting.
- As per Reed's policy on not giving attention, we do not remember or catalogue specific trolls or derails.
- We're not a complete catalogue of anything that ever featured on Drawception once. Things are only noteworthy if they have featured in several different games, or have been a significant part of the forums or surrounding community at some point.
- You don't "make something a meme" by posting it here. It only becomes a meme once it is picked up by people other than yourself or your group of friends. If it has already been a thing more widely, though, feel free to make an article on it.
- We're not Wikipedia. While we will feature some third-party characters and subjects that feature regularly on Drawception, we only care about a very brief description of what it is from elsewhere. Most of the information should be Drawception-relevant. We don't want all the minutia of say Darth Vader's history in Star Wars. Just a brief introduction (and perhaps a Wikipedia link) will suffice, and all other information should be about his significant appearances in Drawception.
== What belongs where ==
Should describe Drawception-relevant stuff in a casual encyclopedia style. There's a bunch of categories to organise the articles. They can be about characters or memes that have specifically come out of Drawception, or just a third-party meme or character that appears regularly on Drawception.
Articles can be also created about Drawception users, and get the category "Users".
They can be created by anyone, you don't have to just create your own. They should be a description of the Drawception user in question, ideally written in 3rd person.
Keep it fairly factual, it's not a place to post whatever you want - you have a separate Wiki User: page that you can use to do that if you want.
Your Wikia userpage is a page for you as the person behind the account (as a Wiki editor) to use as you want. Describe yourself as a person, post your favourite stuff, whatever really.
You can have it describe your Drawception account if you want to, but it isn't a replacement for an actual Article page about you as the Drawceptioner.
===Talk Pages / Article Comments ===
Discuss improvements to the article, or just how you feel about the subject in general. Just keep it clean and don't spam.